Welcome To All Recycling
Metals are materials that can be recycled again and again without degrading their properties. Scrap metal has value, which motivates people to collect it for sale to recycling operations.
In addition to a financial incentive, there is also an environmental imperative. The recycling of metals enables us to preserve natural resources while requiring less energy to process than the manufacture of new products using virgin raw materials. Recycling emits less carbon dioxide and other harmful gasses. More importantly, it saves money and allows manufacturing businesses to reduce their production cost. Recycling also creates jobs.
We Want Your…
Late Model Wrecks
Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals
We buy all types of metal. Whether you are an individual or a contractor we will give you CASH for any scrap metal, ferrous or non-ferrous.
We Want Your…
Late Model Wrecks, Junk Cars & Trucks, Unwanted Vehicles & Abandoned Vehicles
- Every year, over 25 million tons of materials are recycled from old vehicles.
- Automobiles are the most recycled consumer product in the world today.
- The car recycling Industry is the 16th largest in the United States, contributing $25 billion per year to the national GDP. The US automotive recycling industry employs around 100,000 people.
- Every year, the automobile recycling industry in USA and Canada provides sufficient steel to produce roughly 13 million new vehicles.
We Accept All Types Of Metals…
Copper, Steel, …
Given a single family home of approximately 2,100 square feet, the copper content is estimated as follows:
- 195 pounds – building wire
- 151 pounds – plumbing tube, fittings, valves
- 24 pounds – plumbers’ brass goods
- 47 pounds – built-in appliances
- 12 pounds – builders hardware
- 10 pounds – other wire and tube
Given an average multifamily unit of 1,000 square feet, the copper content can be estimated as follows:
- 125 pounds – building wire
- 82 pounds – plumbing tube, fittings, valves
- 20 pounds – plumbers’ brass goods
- 38 pounds – built-in appliances
- 6 pounds – builders hardware
- 7 pounds – other wire and tube
Power Tools, Office Machines…
Computers & Peripherals
All Metal Office Equipment
Convenient Drop-Offs & Roll-Off Service
In & Out In No Time
Mon – Fri. 8am – 5pm
Sat 8am – Noon
Sun – Closed
The best fluid recovery system on the market today.
The Vehicles Fluids Removal Unit is the workhorse of the fluid recovery fleet. Coming standard with a four pneumatic pump setup, this system will safely and efficiently extract fuel, oil, and coolant. The Vortex engineered high stand is rated to hold over 20 thousand pounds, and tilts the vehicle for maximum fluid recovery.
The Combi System is the fastest and most reliable de-pollution system on the market today keeping All Recycling Environmentally Responible.
What People Are Saying
“A Great Find”
“Did better here than other scrap metal places A great find!”
Fred M. Goshen, NY
“Fast, Quick & Easy Drop-Off Of My Recyclables ”
“In and out in less than 10 minutes. Fast, quick and easy drop off of my recyclbles.”
Craig W. Newburgh, NY
“Another successful experience”
“Been coming here for years. just got rid of my old car thats been sitting in my back yard for years. Another successful experience here.”
Bill C. West Point, NY
“Very Fair – Cash On The Spot”
“No nonsense, very fair, got cash on the spot..”
Vinny C. Warwick, NY
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:00am – Noon
279 S. Williams St.
Newburgh, New York 12550