Scrap Metal Recycling
Late Model Wrecks, Junk Cars & Trucks, Unwanted Vehicles & Abandoned Vehicles
- Every year, over 25 million tons of materials are recycled from old vehicles.
- Automobiles are the most recycled consumer product in the world today.
- The car recycling Industry is the 16th largest in the United States, contributing $25 billion per year to the national GDP. The US automotive recycling industry employs around 100,000 people.
- Every year, the automobile recycling industry in USA and Canada provides sufficient steel to produce roughly 13 million new vehicles.
Copper & Steel
Given a single family home of approximately 2,100 square feet, the copper content is estimated as follows:
- 195 pounds – building wire
- 151 pounds – plumbing tube, fittings, valves
- 24 pounds – plumbers’ brass goods
- 47 pounds – built-in appliances
- 12 pounds – builders hardware
- 10 pounds – other wire and tube
Given an average multifamily unit of 1,000 square feet, the copper content can be estimated as follows:
- 125 pounds – building wire
- 82 pounds – plumbing tube, fittings, valves
- 20 pounds – plumbers’ brass goods
- 38 pounds – built-in appliances
- 6 pounds – builders hardware
- 7 pounds – other wire and tube
- Power Tools, Office Machines…
Computers & Peripherals
All Metal Office Equipment
Got Cables & Appliances? We’ll Take Your Romex, BX, Cat 5-6-7 Cables & Appliances Off Your Hands & Give You Cash On The Spot!
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:00am – Noon
279 S. Williams St.
Newburgh, New York 12550